Virtual Fursuit Parade
To have a virtual fursuit parade, we ask everybody who wants to participate to provide a short video clip according to the description below!
Submit your video using the link below before the deadline on February 14th, and we will edit together a sequence and air the "virtual parade" as a scheduled event!
- Cover the lens of your camera (be creative, use your paws, nose, a prop, basket...)
- Reveal yourself on camera
- Wave to the camera - you can be creative here as well!
- Cover the lens of the camera again (can be the same as the uncovering, but doesn't have to)
See the video below for an example of what we're looking for.
- The deadline for submitting your video is February 14th, so please submit it before then.
- The parade is going to be a very public affair - we want to put it on YouTube after the event too! - so naturally: Keep it clean and wholesome!
- Please also provide a full set of names for the characters appearing in the clip! We would like to have a proper credits list! The easiest way to do that is to hold a piece of paper with the name(s) into the camera before covering it for the shot.
- The recording should start slightly before and end slightly after the "hide camera" part.
- The clip should be 3-5 seconds if you are alone and 7-10 seconds if you are a group, measured from camera reveal to camera hide (dark->dark) any lead in/out is not counted.
- Please use HD and highest quality settings available, as close to the following as you can get your recording device: 1080, 25fps, progressive scan, landscape.
Note: We reserve the right to refuse submissions if they fall outside the requirements above. When in doubt, please ask first!
For questions, please contact email@example.com