I have rolled over
- Hotel rooms and convention ticket
- Your registration has been rolled over along with all your add-ons
- You will need to setup your room shares again after the registration has opened
- Want to run an event? Event submissions are open
- Already submitted an event? Events will get in touch with you if they haven’t already
- By rolling over your registration, you helped us through 2022. By helping as staff, you help everybody enjoy a better experience at the convention. Check out our page for open positions.
- Registration for Dealers' Den will open during autumn
- If you previously had an approved table in the Dealers' den then you are guaranteed a slot for 2023 however you still need to submit a new application. If you don't submit a new application before the deadline then your table will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
I am a new attendee
- Hotel rooms and Convention ticket
- Some room types are sold out due to people rolling over their registrations
- You can take a hotel through the convention or book a hotel yourself and just buy a convention ticket
- Some people who rolled over might not be able to attend. You are able to purchase their entire booking AS IS (incl. Sponsor, room typ, badge number, etc.) directly from them.
- All the usual convention goodies are available (shirts, add-ons, etc.)
- Want to run an event? Event submissions are open and you can submit your event once you have a badge number
- Want to help out as Staff? Check out our page for open positions
- Registration for Dealers' Den will be open however several tables are occupied from the Dealers that decided to rollover. To apply simply send in an application before the deadline.
More information about the signup process can be found further down on this page and important dates and prices can be found here.
- Registration and room changes for NordicFuzzCon will open on 24th of September at 20:00 CEST
- Our COVID policy will be updated before the registration opens.
- Pandemic related precautions during NordicFuzzCon will be posted closer to the convention.
- Visit the unofficial room-share/room-trade Telegram group.
- All our social media channels can be found here.
How do I register?
To register for the convention, you will need an account on our website. Accounts from previous years can be used again and if you don’t have one already, it is highly recommended to create one before the registration for the convention opens to speed up the registration process.
To pay, you will have to use bank transfer, Swish (Swedish banks only), or credit card. Unfortunately, we do not accept PayPal.
Please note that a bank fee of 1.8% of each payment done is required by all our current payment options.
Once you have registered you will receive an e-mail containing all the information you need for paying. You can also visit the booking page to view your current status and pay. Please note that registrations are manually screened, so it may take a little while before your booking confirmation email arrives. There's no need to panic!
The room prices are per person, and if you wish to share a room with someone you will both need to have the same room type.
For information about prices, please see the prices page.
If you have any questions or experience any problems, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
All major Swedish banks have started a collaboration for simpler, faster money transfers among people and organisations. This collaboration is an app called Swish. The app enables money to be sent and received instantly, regardless of your bank!
We at NordicFuzzCon embrace Swish: It's very fast and convenient, and we encourage all of you Swedish furs out there to pay your NordicFuzzCon invoice using Swish instead of a credit card or regular bank transfer! In order to do this, you will need to activate Swish for your Swedish bank account. You can do this through your Internet bank or by calling your bank.
When you activate Swish you will have to decide on a limit for the maximum amount of money you can spend per day. This can be changed later. You may have to set this limit sufficiently large to comfortably pay for your NFC room and registration with any extras. Alternatively, most banks let you specify a different limit for one specific day only, which can be useful when you need to pay for something more expensive like the NordicFuzzCon hotel or convention ticket. You can increase your limit for one day only by contacting your bank.
What are the dates for NordicFuzzCon?
The convention is happening between 22nd and 26th of February 2023
Is there a minimum age for attending the convention?
All attendees have to be 18 or older from the first day of the convention.
How are badge numbers assigned?
The badge numbers are assigned according to the time of payment, not the time of registration. So it's possible to get a lower badge number than someone who signed up before you if you're faster at paying.
Can I transfer my booking to someone?
Yes, you can transfer your booking to another person, once it is fully paid. The person who should get your booking needs to have a valid account on our website, but must not already have an existing booking. Both you and the other person need to send an e-mail to [email protected] in which you tell us who should get your booking / the other person confirms that they want to get your booking, respectively. Please make sure to use the same e-mail address that you have used for your registration!
Can I upgrade to Bronze, Silver or Gold sponsor after registering?
You can do this yourself on your account page.
What forms of payment are accepted during the registration?
We accept bank transfers, Swish and credit cards. We do not currently accept PayPal. We apologize for the inconvenience.
What kinds of IDs are accepted for check-in?
You must present some form of valid photo ID with your date of birth on it at registration, such as a passport, driver's license or national ID Card. If you are unsure whether your form of ID is acceptable or not, then please e-mail [email protected] well in advance of the convention for confirmation as to its acceptance.
How quickly do I need to pay?
Your booking has to be paid in full within 7 days of it being approved.
Please note that bank transfers can possibly take several days to arrive to us and thus should be done as soon as possible. Please contact [email protected] if your payment hasn’t been registered yet and the 7 day deadline is approaching, as bookings which haven’t been paid for within 7 days are removed.
Can I change my booking to another room category?
Can I get a refund if I cannot attend?
NFC has a no refunds policy but you can transfer your registration to someone else. See question 'Can I transfer my booking to someone?' above.
How accessible is NFC for disabled people?
We try really hard to make NFC as inclusive and welcoming for everyone, including disabled people. Our hotels have some accessible rooms available, and we have various adjustments around the convention spaces for those who need them.
During registration, there is a "Comments and Additional information" field that you can complete to let us know if you have any particular requirements, and then we'll get back to you.
If you'd like to contact us about accessibility, please email [email protected]